How to Make Homemade Hand Scrub
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Stir together the honey and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- In another small bowl, blend the salt, sugar and lemon juice until it becomes crumbly.
- Pour the salt mixture over the honey mixture and stir until smooth.
- Store in a small glass storage container.
Directions for Use coconut oil hand crubs:
- Gently massage a marble-sized amount of homemade hand scrub into your hands for 30-60 seconds. (Don’t forget to exfoliate between your fingers!)
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry. The coconut oil provides enough moisture so you probably won’t need to follow up with anything else. If your hands are extra dry, you might want to apply some homemade whipped coconut oil.
- Repeat 1-2 times per week.
next page: Coconut Oil Lotion Bar Recipe