How to Make Coconut Oil Lip Balm
- Double boiler (or saucepan and glass bowl)
- Stirring utensil
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Beeswax
- 1 Teaspoon Red Palm Oil or Olive Oil*
*The red palm oil adds a little orange/red color to the lip balm while the olive oil leaves the lip balm a faint yellow color.
- Heat coconut oil, beeswax and red palm oil or olive oil together in double boiler over low heat.
- Melt oils and wax together.
- Mix mixture well and pour into storage container.
- Let cool before using.